Friday, May 21, 2010

Frozen Peas ^^

Don't you love it when you take the frozen peas out of the freezer in order to have your favourite snack of slightly defrosted peas, BUT (and imagine suspenseful music playing in the background here, du-na da-nuh da-nuh danuhdanuhdanuh!!!) it turns out the bag is OPEN and UPSIDE-DOWN and suddenly there are frozen peas all over the floor, leaving you standing there, (sad slow violin music) forlorn, holding an empty pea bag, and wondering how life can turn so suddenly, leaving you with nothing but an empty bag for comfort.

Haha i sound so EMO!!!!!!!! ---who , by the way, have REALLY AWESOME fashion. They truly do have the coolest clothes and hair styles! Though I'm less keen on the wrist violin part--- But it's true, life can turn suddenly. Or it can seem to. But then when you look at it, it hasn't really changed that much. Afterall, you don't HAVE to be eating peas at right that minute. Although it could have been nice. Theres nothing for it but to clean up the spilt peas (no use crying over spilt peas?) and get on with life. They are only a small, though seemingly immediate, part (I'm trying to convince myself here).

It happened just last night. And frozen peas go EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! They are incredibly difficult to clean up. But I held my head high, the tears stained only my heart, stained it black, and I dramatically wailed "I will survive" at the top of my lungs (probably causing mum to be slightly concerned at my mental state. Peas don't seem that high up on the heart-breakers list).

And then I watched Sherlock Holmes. It was cool!! Though I am not a very good judge of movies. I tend to think that evey single one I see is great. Perhaps because I don't watch them very often.
*sigh* I loved (well, I still love, but it will have to be different peas this time), I lost (for now they are gone, dirtied, sullied by the opposing floor- How rude, to touch my beloved peas in such a disgusting manner!), I moved on to bigger and better things (in this case, a movie. Though how much better, I can't say, I mean peas can be really good, and I was kind of craving them. It was definitely bigger though; it lasted a lot longer than the peas would have). It surely was an incredible night, full of excitement, sorrow, happiness, drama (although many of these emotions were second-rate, caught from a movie, already used and tossed now unto me where they hang, barely fitting, and much less glorious than they seemed from my perch on the couch) and life changing realisations (such as, you probably shouldn't take a pea bag out of the freezer upside down, especially if it is open).
Life can change suddenly. And YOU, yes YOU, (hehe visualising an army poster) the one reading my blog; creepy old man, confused youth, evil person who is about to comment on how stupid I am and ruin all of my dreams, whoever you are, you should try eating slightly defrosted peas (Especially if they are baby mint peas, when they are no longer frozen but still cold, and they're so juicy because all the ice has melted and the're all sweet! Ah, it makes me so happy just thinking about it!), just try them. You don't HAVE to like them. Not really. I mean its not like I'm gonna hunt you down, with my samurai sword and cool as yellow jumpsuit (Go kill bill go!), and threaten you till you swear you will enjoy (not eat, ENJOY, it's different) them every night, and even take them to the movies instead of popcorn. No, I wouldn't do that, (And I am most definitely not laughing nervously right now, nor are my eyes shifty, no... most definitely not! How could you even think that of me?!)
Just try them. But be warned, they are addictive. And try not to let them slip from your ever-loving grasp, as they did from mine.

1 comment:

  1. So far -- as far as I can tell -- our only REAL blog supporters are each other.
    Well... perhaps that's not true with you. But it is for me.
    So I propose that I shall write another blog -- this time a positively amazing one because I won't be in a sour mood (I shouldn't be...) -- by the end of next week.
    Then we will be even. And I will expect even more awesome blogging from you (is that even possible?) or I will disown you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete